13 JUN 2017
Statement on hoax Oxfam website: ‘Leshi Fund’
Oxfam Hong Kong was recently informed about the Leshi Fund, a hoax website published in mainland China that – without permission from Oxfam – uses photos of Oxfam’s projects and events to fraudulently raise public donations in the name of Oxfam.
Oxfam has not carried out such activities through the so called Leshi Fund or any other website in the Mainland, nor has it authorised anyone or any organisation to raise funds there. These activities are in no way associated with Oxfam.
Official Oxfam websites and social media accounts in the Mainland are listed below. Any sites beyond this list do not represent Oxfam.
- Official website: http://www.oxfam.org.cn/
- Weibo: http://weibo.com/oxfam
- WeChat: 香港樂施會Oxfam(oxfamhongkong_china)
- Youku.com: http://i.youku.com/i/UMTI2Mjc2MDY4
- V.QQ.com: http://v.qq.com/vplus/db03056485cc5efcf9bb462829b154a5
For enquiries, please contact us on (852) 2520 2525.