Donate $4 a day ($120 a month) to make a difference!
Become an Oxfam Kid, learn about the challenges poor communities face, and share what you have with people in need.
' In the digital era, it is especially important for kids to develop empathy. Establishing empathy begins with understanding.'
- Mr. Kenny Or, Convener, Little Green Feet (Hapi Reading Club)
Oxfam Kids will...
- Receive a certificate of recognition for their contributions
- Learn to cherish what they have
- Read books about poverty with their parents
- Get badges for their accomplishments
the Power of $4
Donating $4 is enough to change a family's life in a poor community.
Parents and their children can experience being a refugee through our workshop.